Heidelberg Technology Park is a member of the following national and international organizations and associations and collaborates closely with them:
- BioRN Cluster Management GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany
- BioRN Network e.V., Heidelberg, Germany
- Umweltkompetenzzentrum Rhein-Neckar e.V. (UKOM), Heidelberg, Germany
- Verein "Zukunft Metropolregion Rhein-Neckar e.V.", Mannheim, Germany
- Verband Baden-Württembergischen Technologie- und Gründerzentren e.V., Karlsruhe, Germany
- Bio Deutschland, Berlin, Germany
- Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-, Technologie- und Gründerzentren e. V. (BVIZ), Berlin, Germany
- Council of Biotechnology Regions (CEBR), Cambridge, Great Britain
- Gesellschaft internationaler Wissenschaftsparks (IASP), Malaga, Spain
- Organisation der Biotechnologie-Industrie (BIO), Washington DC, USA
Speaking the same language
Network coordination means learning to identify those needs that are likely to be important to members and cooperation partners not just today but tomorrow as well. For many years now, Heidelberg Technology Park has proved itself to be one of Germany’s most successful biotechnology centers when it comes to creating and building on competitive advantages.
Among the key advantages of Heidelberg Technology Park for prospective tenants is its many years of experience in the coordination of international knowledge transfer in the life sciences sector and its bundling of single products and services to open up and serve the most important national and international markets.
Direct dealings with both legal and political institutions and ministries are just as much a part of its work as is the development of efficient communications with partner parks worldwide.