Special rates for Technology Park tenants and members
The Technologiepark Heidelberg GmbH would be happy to assist you with your travel planning, search for premises, general questions relating to transport and logistics, and the recreational opportunities and cultural events on offer in the Rhine-Neckar Region. Take advantage of the Corporate Rates that we enjoy as a result of long-standing cooperation agreements with municipal providers and the private sector.
» Group insurance policy of Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-,
Technologie- und Gründerzentren e.V.
Group policy for health insurance
DKV, Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-, Technologie- und Gründerzentren e.V. (formerly ADT), and HDI Gerling make a great trio. The DKV Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG, a partner of the Gerling Insurance Group, and Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-, Technologie- und Gründerzentren e.V., have agreed a group insurance policy that Heidelberg Technology Park can offer to its tenants and associates on favorable terms and conditions. This group insurance policy offers protection against financial risks arising from gaps in the statutory provision of healthcare, nursing care, and accident insurance, thus ensuring that you receive healthcare in line with the times. The Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-, Technologie- und Gründerzentren e.V. teamed up with HDI Gerling on October 1, 2007 with the aim of securing better healthcare protection through the DKV, a major provider of private health insurance.
The group insurance policy is available to the following individuals:
- the managing directors and board members of the BVIZ as individuals,
- independent members as individuals, as well as the proprietors, board members, and members of the executive boards of the companies that operate centers belonging to the BVIZ,
- the proprietors, managing partners, and managing directors of the companies based at centers belonging to the BVIZ.
Spouses, life partners living in the same household, and children (who are still in education or training) are placed on an equal footing with the aforementioned people and can be co-insured. People belonging to the aforementioned group who are already insured with the DKV can also claim the special terms and conditions of the group insurance policy. In addition, the aforementioned group of people, as well as the employees of firms and businesses based in centers belonging to the ADT and their families, can pick up the shortfall resulting from the restrictions applicable to statutory health insurance schemes by signing up to a low-cost supplementary insurance policy (the “EKV tariff”).
Additional services and service partners of BVIZ:
The EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Biotech, pharma, and medical device companies actively leverage the EBD Group’s partnering conferences, technology, and services to identify new business opportunities and develop the strategic relationships essential to their future success.For further information on EBD, please go to www.ebdgroup.com.
Preferential terms and conditions:
- Registration discount of €200 ($200 for non-European events) for regular registrations (including companies who present in the regular biotech presentation tracks)
- €100 ($100 for non-European events ) discount for registrants qualifying for a Next Generation presentation
- Registration code: Please enter “ADT member” in the comment box when registering online.
Please address any queries you may have to our EBD Group contact: Mr Tom Voigt at email@example.com.
May 2007 saw the opening of a CarSharing Station for use by the firms based at Heidelberg Technology Park and their employees.The station is situated on the visitor’s parking lot of the Neuenheimer Feld campus.
Advantages of CarSharing:
- the right vehicle for every occasion
- no need to tie up capital in a fleet of vehicles
- companies can request several access cards allowing them to use several different vehicles at once
- users receive monthly bills detailing the fees incurred on each access card, making it easier for departments and cost units to keep track of costs
- the monthly bill specifies the time, kilometers, and cost of each journey.
- the vehicle(s) needed can be reserved on the Internet (or by telephone)
- vehicles can be picked up and returned at any time
- fuel costs and comprehensive insurance cover are included in the fees
- users are spared the effort and expense of vehicle servicing and travel cost accounting
- users can use CarSharing Stations in other major German cities as well (Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Frankfurt, Cologne, Aachen, Saarbrücken, Bremen, Hannover, Berlin, and several other cities can all be booked)
Heidelberg Technology Park is a member of the ADT Bundesverband Deutscher Innovations-, Technologie und Gründerzentren e.V., Berlin, and is therefore entitled to the special rates agreed for ADT members, their tenants and associates, under a special agreement with the Gerling Insurance Group.
Please refer to the following links for further details:
Gerling Deutschland GmbH
60486 Frankfurt (Bockenheim)
Fax: (069) 756 77 20
The Job-Ticket is an individualized annual pass entitling the holder to use the buses, trams, and trains of the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar and affiliated mass transit systems at any time. Thanks to a framework agreement between Technologiepark Heidelberg GmbH and the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar GmbH, all companies based at the Technology Park (even those with only one or two employees) can apply for Job Tickets for their employees. The Job Ticket is valid for the whole network. Please refer to the website of the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar for further details of the network and timetables. Everything you need to know about the Job Ticket is listed in a separate information sheet available for download here:
B 1, 3-5
Technologiepark Heidelberg GmbH
Heidelberg Technology Park has an agreement with the biotech journal, BioCentury, under which tenants of the Technology Park wishing to subscribe to this electronic journal receive special rates. Readers receive a daily update of the latest biotech news, even on the weekend. The price of an annual subscription is significantly lower than the normal rate with discounts of up to 60 or even 70% possible, depending on how many partners sign up. The BC corporate agreement is organized by Anne-Kathrin Teubert, who would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Technologiepark Heidelberg GmbH
Sport Garten Heidelberg
Tenants and associates of Heidelberg Technology Park enjoy special rates at the Sport Garten Heidelberg, as do their individual employees. The fitness and spa facilities of the Sport Garten Heidelberg are situated on the Landfriedgelände at Bergheimer Str. 147 (nextdoor to “Nachtschicht”) – no more than a short drive, bus ride, or cycle ride from the Technology Park. Anyone interested can sign up for a free consultation and trial workout. For further information about the Sport Garten facilities and the special membership fees for Technology Park associates, please refer to the Sport Garten website or to the information sheet available for download here: