Why Heidelberg Technology Park!
The Heidelberg Technology Park is the ideal location for your business or startup. It is home to more than 90 high-tech enterprises and partners of major scientific institutions as well as leading-edge clusters in the fields of biotechnology and organic electronics.
What Heidelberg Technology Park can offer you:
- a vibrant network of more than 90 firms and 100 associate
- a climate of high-powered scientific achievement with universities and research institutes of international renown (EMBL, DKFZ, Max Planck Gesellschaft)
- Germany’s oldest university which in 2012 retained its ranking as a nationwide center of excellence in higher education
- two of Germany’s leading-edge clusters in organic electronics and cell-based and molecular medicine in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region (BioRN)
- a strong and booming economy with plenty of opportunities for cooperation with industry, promoting which is a key aspect of our work. Among the most important players here are BASF, Roche, Merck Serono, Abbott, SAP, and Heidelberger Druckmaschinen.
- Heidelberg Technology Park is part of the Health Axis R&D Europe linking Heidelberg, Leuven, and Cambridge.