We would like to invite you to participate in the STADTRADELN of the Campus Neuenheimer Feld and Business Development Center in the Rhein-Neckar district. For 21 days we want to pedal together, collect kilometers and thus actively do something for climate protection and our health.
How can you participate?
1. You can register here for STADTRADELN as a team of at least two members. As federal state you choose "Baden-Württemberg" and as municipality "Heidelberg". In the next step you go to "Found a new team". You must then put "INF" at the beginning of your chosen name so that you can be assigned as a participant of the Neuenheimer Feld or Business Development Center in Heidelberg within the activity of the Rhein-Neckar district. You also choose that you are a RadPENDLER BW.
2. Alternatively, as an individual you are welcome to join the open group "INF Technologiepark" to submit your bike kilometers. To do so, please enter this team name under "Join existing team" in order to join as a member.
3. Within the specified STADTRADELN period, every kilometer ridden by bicycle should then be tracked in theonline cycling calendar or via the STADTRADELN app (for Android and iOS). With the app you can directly track and upload the distances you have ridden.
The team of the Technology Park has set itself the goal of cycling at least 3,312 kilometers this year, which is exactly double the distance of last year. How about cycling around the world together?
The winning teams and the most active RadPENDLERIN / the most active RadPENDLER may look forward to a RadKULTUR surprise package.
The RadPENDLER BW teams will be awarded in three categories:
- Largest RadPENDLER BW Team (team with the most active members)
- Most cycling-active RadPENDLER BW-Team (team with the most kilometers per team member)
- The RadPENDLER or RadPENDLERIN BW (single person with the most bike kilometers)
For questions or suggestions please contact julia.niederbühl(at)heidelberg.de. We are looking forward to an active participation in STADTRADELN. For your health, for the climate and for the fun of cycling!