Do you think you have an idea with business value?
It doesn´t matter whether it is life science-related or not, just fill out the registration form by October 19th, 2018 and submit your idea.
Get the chance to win prizes for 2.500 € and mentorship support from Heidelberg Startup Partners. 5 shortlisted candidates will have a chance to deliver their 5 minute elevator pitch in front of industry and funding body representatives. It is a great chance to test your idea, build a team and get access to investors!
Innovator´s Pitch Regulation:
- All idea submissions will be treated as confidential until you present them as one of the finalists.
- The competition is open to all staff from DKFZ, DKTK, NCT, University Clinic Heidelberg, University of Heidelberg and EMBL.
- The competition is open to all scientific disciplines.
- The idea does not have to be based upon an individual’s research, as long as the individual believes it to be a viable business idea, and can demonstrate its value.
- Finalists are assigned a mentor from their organizations’ tech transfer offices to help prepare for the pitch.
- 50/50 vote between jury´s choice and audience choice of ‘Best Idea’ and ‘Best Pitch’, prize fund of 2.500 €.
Registration open now!