To apply, you should meet the following criteria:
- You have completed a bachelor's, master's or doctoral thesis at a university in Baden-Württemberg.
- You have submitted your thesis between 1/1/2020 and 6/30/2021 and it will be graded by the application deadline of 8/31/2021.
- Your thesis addresses an AI-related topic.
- Your final thesis has entrepreneurial potential and you already have an idea how to transform it into a working business model.
- The language of the thesis is either German or English.
We are looking for final theses from all courses of study that focus on an AI topic. It should be possible to build a business model around the topic and develop it into a startup. So if you see yourself in this category, apply for the AI Garage Best Thesis Award!
To participate, we ask for your contact information as well as details about your thesis and degree program. In order for the jury to judge all submissions fairly, we also ask you to submit the following:
- An upload of your original thesis as a Word or PDF file.
- An abstract of your thesis in 500 words or less.
- A brief explanation of how your thesis relates to AI in 100 words or less.
- An explanation of how the results of your thesis can be developed into a business model in 300 words or less.
- You can submit in English or German.
Your entry will be judged by a panel of AI Garage experts and we will announce the winners in September 2021.
Apply by filling out the application form at https://ykq4s2sbvfw.typeform.com/to/RcLeCEcP ausfüllen. Application deadline is 31.08.2021!