In recent months, the two planning offices Astoc and Höger have been working on concrete development designs for Neuenheimer Feld. The designs will now be presented to the public on September 23, 2021. At the same time, an online participation process will be launched in which citizens and users of the area are invited to participate in the discussion and provide feedback.
The next events at a glance:
- Thursday, September 23, 2021, starting at 6 p.m. Presentation of the respective designs by the planning offices Astoc and Höger in the lecture hall building at Neuenheimer Feld 252.
- Online participation from September 23 from 6 p.m. until October 7, 2021 at www.masterplan-neuenheimer-feld.de with the possibility to comment on the designs.
- Exhibition of the models and designs on September 23 and 24, 2021 in the lecture hall building at the Neuenheimer Feld 252 and from October 4 to 7, 2021 in the Dezernat 16.
- City district meeting on October 5, 2021 on the topic of mobility concepts.
- Two-part public meeting of the forum on October 12 and 13, 2021
You can always find all the latest information at www.masterplan-neuenheimer-feld.de.