Who are we?
We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so they can nurture their businesses in a workspace that offers a professional community.
We focus on innovative and state-of-the-art workplaces for a high-quality convenience and a network of experts to support our members so that they can focus on their growth and development.
With dedicated team-spaces, flex and fix workplaces, and drop-in options, in an inspiring and community-driven location, we are welcoming members from all industries.
We believe that collaboration leads to new and better ideas, increased work accuracy, improved productivity and the creation of more innovative solutions. True innovation can only prosper within an environment of collaboration and diversity. Working together in a community is the only healthy way to growth and happiness. We believe that sharing equals learning and life-long learning is the basis for a happy life.
Therefore, we create an innovative community and ecosystem where we connect, inspire and enable people to come together in a true collaborative environment.
We are hiring!
You support our marketing in the areas of lead management, PR & internal communications, brand & portfolio management and digital marketing. You work in the team on lead generation, event organization and other interesting projects.
You research potential customers, actively participate in our sales activities and have the confidence to take over the first contact up to the appointment.
The independent processing of individual sub-projects is also part of your tasks.
This position is based remote and/or in Heidelberg. We prefer to see you in person and will have a great space ready for you to work.
The main responsibilities include (not limited to):
- You are a student of a subject with a relevant connection to the task (marketing and communication sciences, business psychology, business studies, computer science or similar) and have already been able to gain your first practical experience
- You have an initial understanding of the specifics of B2B and LinkedIn marketing and the current challenges of the industry in the context of digitalization.
- You have a strong IT affinity
- You know about B2B content marketing and LinkedIn marketing
- Communication is your talent
- You are open, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a team
- You have a quick perception combined with flexibility, reliability and a hands-on mentality
- You have an independent and structured work style as well as organizational skills
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good German and English skills as well as your talent for writing round off your profile
Critical competencies for success:
- You are an outgoing and friendly person
- You are customer-centric and service-oriented
- You love working with people and have a sense for what they need
- You have a proactive, getting the job done-attitude
- You are a practical, creative, fast thinker and able to deliver on your promises
- You can multi-task and are able to communicate with different types of members, visitors
- You are Familiar with digital work and all state of the art programs
- You are fluent in English & German, both written and spoken
- You are flexible. Our events sometimes take place in the evenings and weekends and we would love you to be part of this
Interested in more details?
Click here for the job advertisement